Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Mom,

LA is Good! Hahah Goodness... (Note from Mom - Oops, I was doing the form-letter thing and just changing the names and got nabbed!)

I don't even know where to start. My mind is really tied up right now. We've been so busy. Sunday went well. We got to meet our ward and there was lots of people we hadn't met yet, so that was nice. This will probably be my shortest email ever but I'm just having a hard time pulling my thoughts together. OH one cool thing. I was able to go to the temple this Saturday and that was cool because I got to be there while J. L., a man from one of my previous wards, took out his endowment. I got into the session a little late but there were tons of Samoan people that I knew and when I got into the session I found out that it was going to be in Samoan!! Hahah so I got a headset and listened to it hahaha.  Anyways, I was sitting behind Joe and I don't think he realized I was back there so it was awesome when I walked into the Celestial Room because I think he may have been a little bummed thinking I didn't make it in time, and it was awesome to see him and be able to give him a hug! My eyes filled with tears of gratitude for the wonderful opportunity to serve!

I love this work and I love the Savior.  Well that's all I really have time for!!

Love Elder Winterrose.

PS. My goal is to finish the Book of Mormon again this week! I just finished Enos this morning. I'm glad Pooter had a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment