Monday, March 7, 2011

Great Week With Elder W

Well Hello Family and Friends!

This week has been pretty exciting! we were able to go and do service for the Iditarod ceremonial start in downtown on Saturday. We worked as fence security along the starting area and it was a blast. We got to walk around and mingle with the mushers for a while and we got the behind-the-scenes seats that afforded us an awesome vantage point.

The first week of training went well. I love Elder W. We get along fantastic. He is hilarious and easy to talk to. I think one of the greatest blessings is a companion that you can be yourself around. At least be your better self around. He likes Star Wars. I really don't think you can go wrong if you like Star Wars!

I'm going to call that Ortho Dr and make an appointment for this week sometime. Hopefully we can get this crud worked out so I can go back to normal. I just want to be able to walk all day and not have my ankle bug me the next morning. It will all work out though.

We were able to teach this week. It was only one lesson, but this Fast Sunday was great because we had 7 of our investigators come to church so Elder W. was able to meet all of them.  We were able to set up appointments with them for later this week. It is framing its self out to be a good week.

Anyways! Life is good. This week we have leadership training during the day and many lessons planned for the evening. So it should be a nice time! Well, I love you all. I hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Britton Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment