Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Transfers And We're Staying Put!

Well, another transfer has come and now gone. Elder G. and I are both staying here in Craig so hooray for that! We will be leaving early to go up and go fishing tomorrow but I figured that I needed to get this email off before C. is set apart. First off, I loved the talk. I thought it was excellent. Always remember what you spoke on because it truly is revelation given to you by Heavenly Father to help prepare you for the people you will have the opportunity to meet on your mission. Just remember what the Lord says in D&C 29:7 "Ye are called to bring to pass the gathering of mine elect; for mine elect hear my voice and harden not their hearts". You really don't know and won't know until you invite them to act. That is why they will focus so much on inviting, and following up in the MTC.

Your MTC experience will be drastically different than mine, but if I had only one suggestion it would be to journal it up. Write down everything you can. I guarantee that you won't remember all those funny things if you don't. Have fun. Take earplugs. Get everything laminated, especially your Preach My Gospel manuals, and if they have the mini PMG buy one! You won't regret it! I love you tons! Study while you have the time because you won't have as much in the field. You will do great!

Dain, I did get your postcard, I have just been very slow in replying, I hope I catch a fish that big tomorrow.

Well, I still couldn't find my watch or my camera... :(. So I will need to replace those eventually.

Is bro going to efy? Because he should be.

Elder Kyle W. is getting transferred from Ketchikan to Anchorage so that is sad. He is going to be a zone leader. I'll miss him! Transfers are always strange.

Oh yeah! Don't forget to send me C.'s MTC email and address. Seriously. I need it. You better make sure that boy has as many awesome packages as I got!

Don't buy wax type highlighters C., they make it harder to read the text.

That is really all I've got for today. I'm not really in the mood to sit and type. :) I love you all bunches! I miss ya tons.

Love, Elder Winterrose Sr.

P.S. DUDE! YOU'RE GONNA BE A GREENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

P.S.S When you are in the MTC and you see a plane in the air, ask the rest of the group how far away they think it is, and after they reply just say "Nah, it's two years away... :)"

P.S.S.S. The MTC is as fun as you make it. It is one thousand percent about attitude. So just know, it's gonna be awesome. Oh and don't forget to take little nicknacks that you can stick in the ceiling tiles and in the little boxes in the walls for other people to find after you get out.

Be pumped. It's gonna be the ride of your life!

Love, Britton

No comments:

Post a Comment