Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Stuff

Hey everybody!

Sounds like C. needs Ziploc bags. The cafeteria is all you can eat, plus if you wear your suit in it makes for epic smuggling. I once got like 20 cookies and 3 pieces of fruit out...

I feel pumped every time I think of C. being in the MTC. But I was also thinking about it and realized that it is like when he was born all over again. Like the new baby excitement, hahah! I'm not bitter or cynical about it at all though.

His story about the Tongans makes me laugh.... because its 100% true.

I'm just going to go through your letter and reply real quick:

  • I did find my camera. Last night I found it under my mattress, I have no clue how it got there. 
  • I still am not sure what I'm going to do next summer. Ideas that are bouncing around are: BYUH summer term, EFY Councilor, or Coming back up here to Alaska to work and play. Still not sure though...
You need to get his MTC box number and MTC departure date for the address on his blog. Also link it to dearelder so people will know to write him.  Speaking of addresses, could you check and see if C. M's has changed for me? Idk if she is going home for the summer... and I have a letter for her.

This week was good. We were able to teach a new investigator in Hydaburg, named S.  He is way cool and we will see how it all plays out. We met him on the Ferry coming over from Ketchikan, when we were heading back from Juneau the other week.

FYI: There are 3 Elder W.'s in my mission, Elder Tyler W. - Who I trained who is awesome!, Elder Kyle. W. - my former district leader/homeboy who I met on facebook before we came out together, and last but not least Elder Jeff W. who is on a course to becoming the AP, he's a great missionary and also came out at the same time as Elder Kyle W. and myself.

I like that quote too mom!

Our week should be pretty busy. We are just trying to find right now! Have faith that the Lord will provide!!

I've got some junk to send home! So I'm gonna box it up and ship it back.

I hate not having a watch....

So this week Elder K. and Elder Jeff W., our zone lords, will be coming down to spend a day proselyting with us and two evenings sleeping at our pad.  I AM PUMPED. The funnest thing about being in Anchorage was getting to spend time with other missionaries. And I know we will do tons of work! Got to love it.
Well I think that is pretty much it for this week. Pretty lame letter but what can I say!  Hahah.

I miss you all dearly!

Love,

Elder Britton Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment