Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's All Good

Hi Mom,

Everything is going well in the new ward. It is kind of crazy right now because they still don't have a computer for our clerk yet so we haven't got an updated copy of the ward roster... and our current one is from 7 months ago, from long before the ward split. It is kind of hampering our work because the work focused in our area is mostly referral driven. That's why the work began to really pick up last transfer when we really started to work hard to ask for and contact referrals. It was still a good week in the new ward. We have been busy working hard and I really enjoy Elder J. W.'s company. He's very polite and enjoyable to be around! All in all it is a fun time. Hahah.

The new apartment isn't really an apartment. We live in a member's home, the M.'s home. They are very nice and have been housing the missionaries for a long time now. And they insist on buying our groceries for us! How wonderful is that! Plus now we have a dishwasher, and a nice new washer and dryer that we can use. It is wonderful! AND the other night we came in and they were watching Star Wars upstairs and we could hear the whole thing, so I pretty much just closed my eyes and watched it on the back of my eyelids. Star Wars is always a great conversation piece with a new companion. If they love Star Wars as much as I do, then we will probably get along wonderfully! Hahah.

Well I really don't have a ton to say this week... OH something sad that happened, I lost my journal... and I had been really writing in it often lately so that is pretty devastating. I was going to take it to transfers and ask Elder L. to write in it, and somewhere on that busy Tuesday it got lost. It sucks major. Oh and I lost my CTR ring last Tuesday when we played basketball. Really though, those are the only two bummers.

I hope you got to sign D. and M. up for EFY already! I loved EFY. It was always awesome.

Oh and Elder L. first name is T..

Love,

Elder Britton Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment