Monday, March 5, 2012

Well this is most likely the last email I will send home as a missionary. I will be traveling next Monday so I will be very busy. I will try to get on the computer on Saturday to email but I can't make any promises. I will compose my final blog entry upon my arrival home. Just know that this week went well. I am still working hard. We had miracles on Sunday with the people who came to church and the testimonies that were borne. It was pretty awesome.

I love you all. I love Alaska. My departing interview was this week and it was just strange that it was really happening. Crazy Crazy crazy.... It's all just too overwhelming. I can't get anything straight in my mind hahah.

The church is true and youth.lds.org is amazing.

 Love,

 Elder Britton Winterrose

No comments:

Post a Comment